We have ALL been Born into Sin and Fall Short of the Glory of God!
GodMade A Way For Us, To BeForgiven!
No matter what you've done, you can be Cleansed of the Stain left by Sin.
God made a way to forgive us, and save us from everlasting punishment so we can receive His plan for our lives.
John 3:16... Yes, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17... For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
God LOVES Us so much that He gave His Son to Die for Us, as payment for our sins.
Your Heavenly Father, Jesus, wants to have a Personal Relationship with you, (because you are one of His many Creations and he Loves You Un-Conditionally)...
If you would like to re-new your relationship with your Heavenly Father, and if you would like to have your sins forgiven, so you can receive Salvation and have Eternal Ever-Lasting Life with Jesus in Heaven...
Then, Cry Out toJesus and InviteHIM into your Life, Today!
Turn On Your Computers Speakers and watch this Life Changing Video below, by Christian Rock Group, Third Day.
This video will show you that Jesus offers Hope if you're feeling Helpless, Rest if you are Weary, Love if you are Suffering from a Broken Heart, and there is Grace and Forgiveness, Mercy and Healing, for all who Cry Out to Jesus!
Psalm 34:17 New International Version (NIV) The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.
Scroll Down & Invite Jesus into Your Life, Today!
These Scriptures will show you WHY you need a Savior and how you can go about being Saved and finding Salvation.
These are The Verses from the Book of Romans in the Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV) at Bible Gateway. You can go to the Bible Gateway main page and select a different version of the Bible if you wish.
23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord".
3. Jesus paid our sin debt on the cross (Romans 5:8).
8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us".
4. Salvation comes by faith, that is, by confessing with our mouths and believing in our hearts (Romans 10:9 & Romans 10:10).
9 "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved".
10 "For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved".
5. Call on the Lord for salvation and get saved (Romans 10:13)
13 "for, Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved".
Invite Jesus into Your Life, Today!
If you Believe Jesus Christ is your Lord & Savior, and you want to be SAVED and have Ever-Lasting Life in Heaven...
Pray this Simple Prayer from Your Heart:
Dear Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I Invite Jesus, Today, to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life.
I will depend on You from this moment on for my salvation. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
The moment you do this, God promises you are not condemned but have everlasting life and that you will never perish in Hell. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (John 5:24).
So what's the Next Step, towards Your Salvation & Eternal Life? Find a Good Church that teaches Scripture from the Bible, Start Reading Your Bible, Now & Get to Know Your Heavenly Father, Jesus!
1) Start Reading your Bible on a Daily Basis, so you can learn more about Your Heavenly Father Jesus. He wants YOU to know Everything about Him so that YOU and Your Heavenly Father can have a lasting Relationship.
2) Click Here, and go to Bible Gateway and choose your Bible Reading Plan. This is FREE! You can also choose different variations of the Bible if you wish, so you can find the one that is easy for YOU, to read and understand.
3) Talk with GOD through Prayer! Communicating with God, is a lot easier than you may think. Praying and Reading your Bible on a Daily Basis is how you can Communicate with God and it is how God Communicates with You. Click Here, to learn more about how to use Prayer as a way of Communicating and Building Your Relationship with God.
4) Click Here, to Learn how you can be a Part of A Spiritual Family!
5) Click Here, to start reading The Gospel of John! In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
This is Awesome!
The Grave is EMPTY - HE Is Risen!
Today could be aGlorious Day!
The video below sums upOur Lord's Life and what He did for Us (you & me), in 4.54 short minutes.
Turn "ON" Your Computers Speakers and Watch this Wonderful Music Video by Christian Rock Group Casting Crowns calledGlorious Day! Lyrics are Included!
Watch these Inspirational Music Videos by Christian Rock Groups Third Day and NewsBoys! Lyrics are Included!